Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The End of Learn & Play...

I am thrilled that I got to take part in Learn & Play. I have learned about so many great resources that I can use in my classroom. My students will be amazed by my technology skills! I enjoyed the wikis and podcasts, but my favorite was del.icio.us. I have been able to access my bookmarks from every computer I come into contact with thanks to what I've learned through L&P. I look forward to continuing my education regarding discovery programs and to trying out the different resources from Learn & Play on my students. Hopefully the skills I have learned will help cut down on my stress levels as a new teacher!

The format of this program was user-friendly, and I would definitely participate in discovery programs in the future. Well done!

No comments: